Check out this highlight reel which recaps Debra's highest-profile media appearances in the last six months.
Debra Maggart from Contrast Visuals on Vimeo.
Debra Maggart's experience as a legislator willing to take a stand for property rights--and stand up to the NRA--has made her a hot commodity on the international media circuit. Debra's sane commentary on Second Amendment issues has made her a popular on-camera guest on high profile shows such as Christiana Amanpour Live, ABC Nightline, Anderson Cooper 360 and Huffington Post Live. Her story has also been featured in the New York Times, Wall Street Journal, The Tennessean and other publications.
Quick Links to Debra Maggart Media Appearances
- April 2013: Highlight reel recapping Debra's most high-profile media appearances
- March 10, 2013: Appearance on This Week with Bob Mueller, a weekly political issues program on WKRN Nashville Channel 2
- February 26, 2013: Appearance on Inside the NRA, an ABC/BBC Foreign Correspondent feature on the NRA's tactics and the Sandy Hook shooting
- February 5, 2013: Appearance on The Story with Dick Gordon, a national radio show from American Public Media that aired on Nashville's WPLN 90.3 FM
- December 21, 2012: Appearance on ABC Nightline in New York
- December 20, 2012: Appearance on Anderson Cooper360 in New York
- December 19, 2012: Appearance on Christiana Amanpour Live in the CNN New York studio
- December 19, 2012: Mention in New York Times Op-Ed: The N.R.A. Protection Racket
- December 18, 2012: Featured in the New York Times article "Silent Since Shootings, NRA Could Face Challenge to Political Power"
- December 17, 2012: Appearance on Huffington Post Live
- December 17, 2012: Featured in the New York Times article "Is the Gun Lobby Invincible--Even Friends Must Toe the Line or Face Wrath"
- November 30, 2012: Featured in the Wall Street Journal ~ Gun Showdown at Work
- July 2012: Debra responds to NRA attacks on www.DebraMaggart.com